Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm a Paintbrush in Action

Author's Note: This piece was a challenge for me. It took me a while to understand what kind of style I had to use to make sure it made sense. This piece is a personal metaphor, in which I have compared myself to a paintbrush. With my choice words and organization, I hope you will get the sense that I am like a paintbrush in many ways.


I am a paintbrush in action
Filling a page with a variety of colors.
I glide across the canvas joyfully,
Bringing energy and passion into what I do.
My work inspires others to bring out their own personalities.
I am a paintbrush in action

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Your choice of words and how you relate yourself to a paintbrush is excellent. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was quite a challenge for me, I'm so glad that it was a success!

    ReplyDelete